History of the Long Island Broncos
The Long Island Broncos football and cheerleading organization was established in 1966 to provide the youth of our community with the opportunity to participate in a successful football and cheerleading program.
The Long Island Broncos focus on creating an environment that is rewarding for both children and their parents. We provide quality coaching and training, ensuring the development of teamwork and sportsmanship while teaching football and cheerleading fundamentals in a safe environment.
The Long Island Broncos organization has been a fixture in the Seaford community for over 50 years, making it one of the oldest and most respected youth football organizations on Long Island. The Broncos have created the model and set standards that have now been embraced by many other towns over the years. But we haven’t been able to do it alone, the Broncos depend on your support to continue our tradition of excellence.
Sponsorship of the Long Island Broncos is a golden opportunity for your business to show its support for your community.
Long Island Broncos Football and Cheerleading—A fixture in your community for 50+ years!
Our children receive:
- Trained and selected coaches who participate and attend coaching clinics.
- Play 8-10 game schedules, including playoffs, in the N.C.Y.F.L.
- Top quality uniforms, fields, equipment, referees, and safety standards.
- Cheerleaders attend competitions in both Nassau & Suffolk County.
- Annual Picnic & Kick Off weekend.
- Annual Awards Ceremony.
- Members of the USA Football Heads Up Program.
- Members of Nassau Suffolk Cheerleading Association (NSCA).
- Clinics available to expand off season learning and development.